Combat Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SANDHOG GLITCHES

Go down

SANDHOG GLITCHES Empty SANDHOG GLITCHES

Post  darkblade682 Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm

[b] alright folks ima teach u another one of these glitches but this time its for sandhog....
you MUST be on the bravo teams fort....
whn u enter the game ther is a wall tht is on the left side whn u exit through the front...
The wall is near the first pole on the left side of the fort....
you thn wall head straight into it but you also MUST have a full SP bar[the bar is under ur health a blue line bar]
ppl have different ways to get in and i shall tell u guys all of em tht I know...

1. - run with a knife a little bit left of the center of tht wall.... thn whn u get in walk till u see a room thnjump in it...
after whn ur in the room go to the farthest wall on ur left whn u enter and ther should but a window and jump into it...
look around search and kill[NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: whn ther r lots of ppl infront or surroundin the bravo fort PLEASE
not go near the barb wires on the ground becuzz sadly ppl CAN see u and kill u...

2. - stabb the wall but three times then just simply run into the middle of tht wall or post of watever u call it
thn whn u see a dark room just iinto it thn u simply see windows at the back of tht room u simply just jump into it thn ur
glitchin..[NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: do not go to the barb wired fence whn ur glitchin cuz thn u CAN be seen and killed]

3. - Get any gun u have and shoot at the wall[in the center] thn just run into ther...
whn u end up inside the wall u'll see a dark room just go inside ther...
thn u can go around killing ppl but if u wanted to go around find windows in the room and walk into it and jump...
[NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: do not always go to the barb wire becuz ppl CAN see and CAN kill you....]

4. - This one is one ofthe hardest but i sorta mastered doin it....
okay... make sureh. to havea knife out... all u do is one ur keyboard ther should be a button called printscreen
its on the right side of ur keyboard somewere... thn u just keep walkin into the center of the wall and press print screen
[its normal if ur screen freezes soo dont woorry unless ur laggy i suggest u do not do this] u keep pressing the "W" button
even with the screen frozen thn whn it gets back to normal quickly let go or else ur just gonna fall down and do it all again..
next thin tht u do is tht u will see a dark room go into ther... thn kil ppl if ther, ther thn find windows and jump right into thm...
[NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: do not always go to the barb wire cuz u CAN be seen and CAN be killed even while ur glitchin...

HAPPY GLITCHIN:)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

darkblade682

Back to top Go down